Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've never been a good liar, so this should be easy

I may have an edge though, since this in the inter net (if you don't know what that is, you can look it up on the google, like our fearless leader GWB2 does) - sorry - since you can't see the facial tick I develop when lying.

OK - per Dodi, Lie.
List 8 things about yourself, but make one of them untrue.
Let's see if you can guess which is untrue!

1. I have bouts of insomnia.

2. I dream of living in a Yurt.

3. I can fly a plane.

4. I love to Scuba Dive.

5. I have been Sky Diving.

6. I have lived in England.

7. Venice is my favorite city.

8. I am a Girl Scout. (Want to buy some cookies?)

OK, if your paying attention at all, you can see that I posted this at 3:30am. That's a little hint for you, but I'm not going to help ANY more.

3 comments:

Dodi said...

I also had to google "yurt". Thanks so much for that!

However - after seeing it, that is my guess. Not that it wouldn't look good in our neighborhood - I've a feeling it would blend right in, once you got it past the archetectural control committee!

Would you still use the standard cedar fencing around that thing - or something more exotic?

Sitting In Silence said...

Whats a yurt ??

I am guessing a barn or something ?......

Ok I am goinbg the Yurt....

tz said...

oooh oooh, it's venice! am i right am i am i am i....