Sunday, August 26, 2007

WOW! I have another blog!

Yes, whether I need it or not, I have a "insite" Regis blog. I'm so happy I know what one is! You can't post pictures tho, so I can't see that it will be of much interest to me.

So, I feel I've been wrapping things up, Bunko, yeah! - Big Love, awh =( summer in general,
I've got my books; and I learned a valuable life lesson (it's fun to get your books on campus when you live withing walking distance to campus, and are 20ish - it's not fun to get your books on campus when you have to drive 45 minutes, have your 2 kids in tow, and are 40ish) silly me. Amazon was actually cheaper, and I would have gotten free shipping having spent over 100$. That's one lesson that will stick with me at least the next 2 years.

And I'm feeling under prepared and over prepared at the same time. Check it out, my first class is Current and Interdisciplinary Perspectives in Education. Not to start off with a bad attitude, but doesn't that sound like a lot of mumbo jumbo, yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah!?! Fortunately one of the books looks like it won't have the immediate effect of an elephant tranquilizer, I think I'll go start with that one right now.

Finally, the picture of the day. I like to call this one;
"Multi-tasking"


That's my daughter Caitlin who has just abandoned her sister mid-trampoline/soccer game to come take a reading break, with her
hoola-hoop ready for action.
Caitlin, who answered the phone yesterday;
"Hello, this is Caitlin. . . My mothers daughter."

4 comments:

Dodi said...

"Hello, this is Caitlyn... my mother's daughter"

OK, THAT? Is PRICELESS!!!

tz said...

giggleing too much to even type...

Aimee said...

I love that!!! And she can multitask, just what Andrew needs in a spouse. Okay, okay, just what I want him to have, so he'll stay out of my hair.

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh I love the way your daughter answered the phone...

Just beautiful.