Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yeee Haw!

What's more fun than a troop full of Brownies? Well, a troop of brownies going horseback riding with the cookie money they earned last year! Here they are at National Park Gateway Stables
going for a 2 hour ride on a
gorgeous, dare I say PERFECT Saturday morning.



Caitlin stated that this was her best day ever. The Guide challenged with - what about your last birthday? C defended her claim with the fact that Well, my little sister isn't here, and she loves horses - and I never get to do any horsey stuff - and I got to come and without her!
So, not very gracious, but apparently true!



OK, we are off to a Gillis Family picnic/reunion.
Should be fun.
(That was meant to be read many different ways.)


4 comments:

Martha said...

And yes, it looks like fun!!

Dodi said...

Nothing about my daughter's near death experience??? (According to her, anyway... Marcie put it in to perspective for me!)

tz said...

oooh dodi, is it on your blog? i'm heading there next!

looks like all (except dodi's lil' one???) had a great time!

pictures are as usual great!

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh it looks so beautiful.

I was horse made when I was 8, lasted till I was 18 (horse died) and I swore I would never ride again.

I havn't but I still dream of riding and competing in shows.

Glad they all had a great time.