Friday, September 07, 2007

Just Working on my Inner Eye Roll

I don't really have anything to say, nothing new to report. It really is much easier just to go visit everyone else's conversations - and keep updated that way. (Congratulations AT! - 16 comments has to be the record!)

I'm tired, glad it's the weekend. I have a fun, practical joker, co-worker; who I'm teaching the finer points of the Inner Eye Roll too. She may start her own blog named Straight from the Boohickie. Tales from the Boohickie. OK, maybe you had to be there.
Tomorrow we have early morning soccer games to go to, I need to go read my The Power of Their Ideas book.
We had family game night, (played Blokus 2x's - I have Kevin hooked now that I beat him a couple of times. It brings out my inner German. - Oh golly, you should have seen Ping Pong at my house growing up. My otherwise mild mannered parents would become ultra competitive. Maybe we should get one of those next.)

I had my 2nd week of grad. school, where I learned all sorts of research facts, including that you no longer double space after a period (the computer is smart enough to space it appropriately for you.) And, Underlining titles, because of the internet age, is out. Italics is in! And somehow I found this all very interesting. Really.

Now I've been advised by my power of positive thinking friend that I NEED to go bigger with my visualizations. So, even though the yurt can be up to 2ooo square feet, I'm starting to see it turn into my little art studio. (See the skylight band on the top? Very cool. ) Now a house is starting to appear in the background. I can't quite make it out yet because I'm still so in love with my Yurt. . . but I'm making room for reality.

Yes Dodi, there's a bathroom. And, a cozy little fireplace. I still love my yurt. Night night

3 comments:

tz said...

holy cow those are so cool....
and a bathroom! woo hoo....

Dodi said...

Insulation? If there is insulationa and air conditioning I'm in. It does seem pretty charming. But that snow picture makes me shiver.

Aimee said...

I'm all about the snow (didn't I say that once before?). Anyway, it looks cozier than I thought. And by the way my 16 comments were just you all having fun at my expenxe when I wasn't looking!!!