Saturday, September 15, 2007

What's More Fun than a Bus load of 4th Graders?

What's More Fun than a Bus load of 4th Graders?
A bus load of 4th graders going to the Capitol and Molly Brown house with me on it!




With child like wonder, I was able to enjoy what almost amounted to a day off, be inspired with Victorian decorating ideas, reminisce about hearing the Molly Brown story for the first time as a girl, and brush up on my Colorado history; all in one day.
Last years field trips were alittle more . . .lively?, panicy?, worriridden?, harrowing.
My how my job has changed with the moving away of one family.

2 comments:

tz said...

awesome photo!

Sitting In Silence said...

Wow, GREAT photo,you have a real flair.....

Glad you had a good time on the school day trip, cannie say I ever enjoyed one myself Ha Ha Ha....

Oh sweet memories....it all started when little Johnny used the "Shut up word"....yes true story !...

Have I ever signed up for another school day trip??

Um Nooooooooo not in this life time anyway !!