Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still One More Wake Up

Who knew that I would actually use statistics again! I was wrong. (I was 20 something, and thought I knew everything; I suppose there might have been a few other things as well!) Imagine my surprise when I had to look up Cronbach's Alpha I saw THIS


oddly familiar THINGY staring back at me - yes, yes. It's coming back to me I remember this. . . I remember a weird professor picking apart a bug on the overhead in a classroom in the Helms (sp?) building. That can't be right. And, upon further investigation, I still have no idea what this equation really means. I don't feel too bad, because I also remember thinking now and at the time -
"90% of all statistics are meaningless"

- ooh, that's almost good enough to make me change my Pavarotti-food-quote -signature, but I'm still too attached to it.

More importantly, I made it! My eye has stopped twitching, my first rough draft is turned in, I finished my observations, tomorrow is fun Friday, and only one more hellacious morning routine lies between me and 3 weeks of fall break.

OK - my pillow is calling me. One darling daughter soccer picture to leave you wanting more, and I promise I'll update all the rest whenever I get around to it - because I can!!

GO PONIES!!







No comments: