Sunday, April 01, 2007

Colleen the Queen of Communication

So, it's kind of funny I suppose - that when the community Spring Egg Hunt was cancelled, I quickly emailed along the information to all the Park View people I could think of, posted it on the website,. . . BUT forgot to tell my husband.

Which is only funny because I went off to have coffee with the gals that morning, and while I was gone, Kevin dutifully walked the girls with their little empty baskets he remembered to bring for them all on his own. . . walked them to the empty park for the Spring Egg Hunt. ;) And no, I did not write it on the calendar, or the message board. . . hehehe - I never said I was perfect!

The girls are outside putting the finishing touches on their, um, paper mache painted balloon thinks that are oblong and lumpy. . . I mean Easter eggs. They are quite proud of them however, so I think we'll hang them in the BACK yard.

2 comments:

tz said...

AHHH hahhahaha

ok that is so funny! and so something I would do...

Martha said...

That's classic!
My aunt has this cool print hanging in her trailer: 3 "older broads", totally naked (in a cartoony funny way) and the caption reads "The blonde leading the Blonde."

That should be our new motto, what do you think? :)