Monday, April 30, 2007

Is It Spring or Summer?


OK, I waited as long as I possibly could, (I know it's not the Magic May 12) - BUT - surely it won't snow again! For Pete's sake, it was over 80 yesterday.

p.s. 39 school days left.

p.p.s. Lilith (that's what I call her when she's bad) ate $9 worth of Halibut last night. I was about to ring her little neck after she snatched 1/2 my peanut butter sandwich. . . Imagine how lucky to be alive she is (because that halibut was headed for the barbecue, and we all know who runs the BBQ). I need to step up the obedience training!

7 comments:

tz said...

oooh very pretty, it's on my list of things to do this weekend..AFTER my final. did you name her lilith after adam's first wife? the one that got banished for being uppity and independent? hahaha, then he got Eve....i bet lilith would have told the serpent where to go.....oh tagent sorry.

Colleen O said...

Actually that's exactly why I named her Lilith. I wanted to name one of the girls L. but i didn't want to doom her, or have it come back and bite me in the ass!

(And she is a Lilith!)

tz said...

ok that's funny, i've always thought a daughter named lilith would be great! that's one of my favorite stories.

Martha said...

See I hear Lilith and think of Frasier's ex'wife.

But come on, update the blog. I know you've got at least one good story to tell. The day the neighbor saved the day at the school yard?

Martha said...

Yep, cue the BayWatch music with said neighbor prancing across the school yard, in her red suit, looking for David Haselhoff. Ok, if you never watched Baywatch, this makes no sense to you at all. I am just having really weird visions of Ms. Safety Patrol in a real tv drama.

tz said...

hahahahah, martha...now that's funny!

and yes, colleen do update your blog!

i don't have class for another three weeks so i can now stalk my favorite people for a bit!

Martha said...

What's with this? She who hasn't updated her blog in almost a week gets the most comments? I'm so jealous! Oh wait, a large percentage of the comments are mine. oops, so sorry!