Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Last 2 weeks in a nutshell -

Caitlin quote - in response to my explaining how Lilly will go to obedience school - "What about Sully? He doesn't know ANYTHING!" - Which is true.

Beth L- "Why don't we watch something we can all enjoy, like Sponge Bob?" - I think I had thoughtfully gone to the movie store to pick out Happy Feet for their sleep over festivities, and this was her verdict.

So here's my pic-folio of the first 2 weeks of break. No camera at the funny hat timberline "Skate City" party, but I wouldn't have been able to use it anyway, because ABI was on fire - "Roller Pony Girl" - won 2 little prizes, skated the whole time, (until 8 pm) while the others were hanging out at the snack bar. She can't wait to go back . . .



Paper Mache Eggs (in case you had to ask!) Great fun was had by all. Action shot of Lilly, who also got fixed this week, baseball w/dad, sleep over. . .Brownies got their first letters from Pen Pals. We played alittle chess Abi style, drank some inappropriate beverages (meaning coke). . .

Let sleeping dogs lie, and chewed off chocolate bunny ears for Nana and Papa.
OH - and Caitlin lost a tooth! I'll keep you posted how the tooth fairy traps work out.
One more week - there - I said it!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Leave it to you to do coke with your kids!
I on the other hand prefer that we stick to beer until they are bit older.

Great update...see you got some productivity mojo over there on Lisbon.

tz said...

oh oh, what about beth's comment about watching Big Fat Liar? "oh that's great it's inappropriate" hahaha, ok, that cracked me up.

Colleen O said...

It does kind of look like she's passing me a guiness, so I thought I should clarify.