Monday, April 23, 2007

A Hooki Hooki Hooki Hooki Hookilau


Caitlin's classmate Caroline has a clever mommy, who hosted a Birthday Luau where the girls learned to Hula, make little hair flower clips and then got to keep the costumes! The sunshine girls loved it! I wish I wish I wish I could get the video on here somehow, but alas, I'm not that technically advanced.


Caitlin, who has been known to say "what are they doing with their butts?" while watching a dance scene, was swaying those hips with ease. Abi, of course grinning from ear to ear. There's even a mention of Cow Cows in the song. (OK, maybe it's Kau Kau's, but not to pony girl!)

And then the big finish. . . ALOHA!

They even gave me an Aloha at bedtime. (Good party!)

1 comment:

tz said...

how cute! those are some adorable girls!