Friday, December 08, 2006

ARM meeting

Alpha- Recovering Moms? What was it Martha? So, 9 kids, almost no injuries! I'd call that a fun playdate, or ARM meeting - Ah, it's friday. I power Christmas shopped at target today. I had a surprise afternoon off. I got alot done, and,1 more week until winter break. I need to make myself a priority list of things to do during my 5 weeks off. I might just go do that. (Sounds so constructive and all!) I also can't wait for the girls to go to bed so that I can wrap some presents, and make a list and check it twice.

2 comments:

Martha said...

And even the injury was really 99.8% drama.

Good job on the productive afternoon. I made somewhat of a dent on my to-do list as well. And am sending Hubby out tomorrow on his motorcycle and I plan to plop those Things in front of the TV and work on the rest of my list. And the BAd Mommy award goes to....

tz said...

you could never win a bad mommy award martha....jason and i did our power shopping on date night...what romantic fools are we? btw how's the fridge?