Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day 5 - What happened!

















The Blizzard of 2006 happened, that's what! So all of my slick babysitting trade off planning amounted to a hill of beans - but we got to play in the snow, make cookies, drink hot cocoa ALOT! This year is just a wipe out - I've cancelled almost everything or had it cancelled for me. Ran out of Xmas cards, may just save the Dobson's side of the family presents to take out there with us because they are going to be late anyway - (I've had the presents for months) - Oh well, I'm happy with trying again next year and realizing my puppy priority fit in well with this particular holiday season.



3 comments:

tz said...

um what's jake doing to caity? and how cute is that picture of lilly and sully....she is so darn cute!

Martha said...

OH my, is that Caity AND Jake making a snowbaby in the front yard for all the neighbors to see???? I'm shocked! Giggle...

Was wondering how you were faring with your pup during the storm. She must be freaking out: she's had quite the week of excitement hasn't she? As have you...

Colleen O said...

Blizzards are not good potty training conditions! And they are looking at Sully and laughing - what does it look like!