Wednesday, December 06, 2006

De Ja Vue

I gather everyone has had dejavu at some point, but tonight I had it - to a disorienting degree!!! It was the weirdest thing. I'm "stampin' up", and just vision after vision, sentence after sentence, memory after memory, it kept coming at me. And then it stopped and started a couple of times. Seriously - close to a five minute period. It was weird. And, haha, I did of course think "oh my gosh, Return of the Socio-Path put a hex on me!"
Hey look, that little button is back!
Here's Kevin and Abi helping decorate the tree at the PV Annual Santa Visit. It was a good party!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ok, now you've got me humming..
"Do you know where the button went? the button went? the button went?" (hum the tune of Muffin Man).
With the hallelujah chorus at the end "he's finally back on line!"...

Ok, I'm up too early but am so happy to see pictures of da girls this morning...
Yes, only 7 days left...we can make it!

tz said...

were people being super nice but with a hidden agenda?