Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day ? - Thursday -

Dad has been moved to the Heritage Club - for a week of rehab. I've stayed away so as not to infect him with the plague. Anita is coming over shortly to officially take over the newsletter billing - yippy!

So, yesterday I had all the kids. (Caitlin told her dad that I mostly slept the whole time. . . UNbelievable!) We went to goodtimes last night. I thought that since they'd been sick, maybe they would actually eat if it was fastfoodburgers. Normally we don't go in, but we did. We're there 2 seconds and Pony girl has massive attack of the Trots - I'm helping her in the bathroom, when Caitlin bolts in to throw up in the sink! Sound horrible? Nah, I'm just glad we weren't sitting in the car stuck in the drive through. And then they were happily munching away on french fries on the way home. Resiliant little buggers!

Sully just barfed all over the carpet - he gets hold of Lily's chew toys and . . . it must be like cigars, your not supposed to inhale Sully! So, I'm not "sick as a dog" but I'm still sick, and I've done nothing but clean up pee, poop, diareah and barf since Christmas Eve. Did I miss anything?

4 comments:

Martha said...

Sorry about having to pass on having your pukers over. Shall we try again next week?

tz said...

wow that sucks!
is it times like this you want to go back to work?

Martha said...

Now TZ, don't you mean to say it "blows"...as in chunks...
Oh gosh, I feel like I"m in Jr. High! Seriously, how is everyone feeling over there on the East side of Park Place (makes it sound like we live somewhere fancier than we really do).

tz said...

hahaha, you're right, blows!