Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day 6 - by dose is all tuffy



So much for my "I'm relaxed" montra! Apparently I'm a tightly wound spring of stress that's fallen to the latest virus. I'm gonna go read, blow off the newsletter another day and repeat my montra, this time with more vitamin c. Thankfully the girls are feeling crafty, and are busy making a million snowflakes for grandma and grandpa. Kevin is working today to make up for the snow days - that's just wrong. Santa dropped off the northpole issued wrapping paper last night, so I was able to get that done. . . Hot tea and a book. NO newsletter. I'm relaxed.
  • Caitlin on the 13th of December, with 11 count down cookies left for santa. I guess she thinks he comes and scopes the place first.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Ah, but Mr. M. can do one better. He's got a stash of cookies waiting in his room, because he's afraid if he keeps them downstairs, I'll eat them all and he won't have any left for Santa on christmas eve. Wonder why he worries about that...types the woman with the really tight fitting pants...

tz said...

hahaha
last year santa got cheese and crackers because i think we ran out of cookies...we told the kids, wouldn't it be cool if santa got something different the cookies at our house, the bought it!
hope you feel better colleen...at least better enough to still watch the kids tomorrow...hahaha, i'm so shallow..but really hope you do feel better and no worries about the kiddos.