Monday, December 11, 2006

Fill in the Blank blog challenge.

Easy - almost as good as a bubble test!
1. My current favorite song is: Change, Counting Crows
2. The last book I read was: Users Guide, whirlpool refridgerator? Big Birds Copycat Day? Rescuing the Bible from Fundamentalism, Spong - (not done yet, it's not a page turner.)
3. The last book I bought was: same, (I had a gift certificate burning a hole in my purse.)
4. The last cd I bought was: Christmas - Kidsbop
5. Another CD I wanted but didn't buy is: I've decided to try the $0.99 downloads - I just haven't done it yet, so I have a mile long list. But, I listen to KBCO alot.
6. Right now, I'm wearing: sweats
7. The last gift I bought was: sports stacking cups, 4 sets of them.
8. The last time I laughed heartily and loudly: last week, my kids had me crying at the dinner table from a laughing so hard you pee-your-pants laughing attack.
9. My favorite holiday ornament is: An angel tree topper made out of wicker that I can't seem to find. Hopefully it's safe somewhere having been momentarily replaced by the toilet paper roll and glitter star Caitlin made.
10. Mykouse smells like: Cinnamon, I just made a few dozen gingerbread men cinnamon/glue ornaments.
11. The first thing on my to-do list tomorrow is: yoga (or, turn off the alarm and go back to sleep for 45 minutes.)
12. If I could sit on Santa's lap and believe that he'd bring me whatever toy I wished for, I'd ask for: A Lear Jet, or maybe a yacht.
13. If I could holiday shop in ONE store, all expenses paid, I'd shop at: The Great Indoors, they do kitchens right?
14. If an angel alighted on my doorstep today and said, "I'm here to grant a Christmas wish," I'd wish for: Uncle Chuck to "fil bedr". A full and speedy recovery.
15. When I see a bell ringer while out shopping, I: think "you can't be making any money that way, why don't you try something else?"

4 comments:

Martha said...

Oh my, you sure jumped right on this challenge. You'd think we only have FOUR more days until the big break, eh?

Colleen O said...

And this morning makes 3!

tz said...

what did the kids do/say that made you laugh so hard?

Colleen O said...

I can't quite remember, they where just being silly at the dinner table, which was irritating Kevin, which is what set up that "don't laugh in church" dynamic that always makes you HAVE to laugh!