Monday, June 18, 2007

the challenge: Just write. Stream of conciousness.

the challenge: Just write. Stream of conciousness. Doesn't matter if it even makes sense. Who cares if it flows. Just start. Just type whatever pops into your brain. Go.

That should be easy, it's mostly what I do any way. . . Is there a time limit on this? Should I get a babysitter? My husband is being a butt. hahaha. My h is a butt. My h has a cute little butt, unlike my quite large one. (I'm working on it!!) Corn dogs for dinner, ewh. I'm being over-ruled by the mob mentality. Thankfully not the "great unwashed public" - my mob is squeaky clean. OK, I could do this forever, so I'm not going to. I'm organizing. I get to crop this weekend! Woo Hoo! 3.25 more days!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Glad to see someone else's "stream of conciousness" acts like mine. I personally think my blogs are funny, don't know if anyone else chuckles, but oh well!!