Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ending the School year with a BANG!

Wow! This was a busy little first weekend of summer!
  • Marcie M was kind enough to turn 40 so I could loose my hotel-crop virginity with a few of her friends.
  • The In-Laws came a week early (which originally freaked me out, but worked out well after all).
  • The best part was on Monday, when I didn't have to fake a speedy recovery and go to work - Schools Out For Summer - !
  • We now have a camping reservation at Cherry Creek to look forward to next week, and a wide open calendar to fill with anything or nothing! Ahh, it's nice to be home.

It was great to see Kay (Kevin's Mom) and Bob Masters. The girls got to stay with them in the camper up at City of Golden Campground, they got alot of quality grandparents time.
They did there best to spoil them. We all made it to the Auquarium, Tiny Town, lots of Wining and Dinning, and my parents house for the last hurrah before saying farwell. We hope to get out their way (Oklahoma) next year.

Now I can relax and think of stuff we must go do!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! :)

I'm doing the chores first and hopefully we'll get out to play on Thursday.

tz said...

ooooh were they just gaga over the weekend..it sure looks like it!