Monday, June 18, 2007

Colleens Fathers Day Art Project Makes the News

I couldn't figure out how to copy the clip, but if you go to this channel 2 news site, and scroll down to "Pediatric surgeon finds role of dad challenging". Click on it and you will see a Profile of Mike Allshouse. (Those are my ties by the way!) - And the kiddos are way sharper than they appear here, they must have just been freaking out at the news crew. -And Mrs. Allshouse needs an award too. Anyway, it was cool to see - AND if anyone knows an obvious way for me to copy the clip onto my blog do tell.

http://cw2.trb.com/news/?track=nav

2 comments:

Martha said...

What an incredibly gracious couple they must be. I'm assuming one of those 3 are some of your little charges?

Colleen O said...

i work with all 3, but my main man is the little blonde denise the menace looking fella.