Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Slow Night out here in Blog-ville

Oh it's been a funny day, and I don't really have time to blog it. Obviously no one else has either as I just did the rounds and found nothing new this evening. Busy busy time of year. I'm going to go find Rosie O'Donnells blog - I just read an article about her leaving "The View" - and since I find Elisabeth Hasselhoff (I know, that's wrong) to be annoyingly niave, dare I say simple, I thought I'd go check it out.

Kevin told me he likes to go to the bar sometimes because there's nothing to do there. (If he's home, he just thinks of things to do and can't just sit there.) So, going to someone else's blog will be my way of taking the night off.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Not my best, but I told the story for ya! :)

tz said...

how was rosie's blog?