Thursday, June 07, 2007

PULL!!!

Tug o War ! - A field day classic, dating back to the Olypians I'm sure. . .
I made it, just barely. These part time easy jobs so you can be there for you kids sure take alot of luck to get worked out. And a chess master level of plotting and forseeing possible snags in the tangled web you've been weaving.
SAHM's just make it look easy. SAHWPT's(stay at home working part time - doesn't have a ring to it.)

Caitlin was delighted that I showed up, so I'm very glad I made the effort.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Blogger Show OFF! My pictures are still on the camera which is ?somewhere.

What is it you were saying about SAHM making it look easy? Wink Wink...

PS: When do you get to the other "part" of the part time job?

tz said...

so you both have it on me...i didn't even TAKE my camera

bad mom bad mom
SAHPTS
stay at home part time student