Monday, June 18, 2007

Cute Caity Quotes

I'm going through stacks and stacks of office . . . cr. . .stuff, and I find a little piece of paper that says; " I spy with my one little eye that is open. . . 2004" Caitlin used to say that instead of the more traditional version - and I'm a clever mom who wrote it down and actually found it, like I'd always hoped I would.

And, more recently;
I forgot to take Abi from Mary's (I still have an aversion to saying "day care") to preschool one day. I did not forget, however, to pick her up from preschool! Which was pretty funny, in alot of ways to alot of people, (even me). Caitlin, looking on the bright side said, "can you forget to take me to school tomorrow?"

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That sounds like Caity. Lindsey had to tell Bob about that one as soon as he got home. We'll make perfect in-laws. I better watch what I say, after all they are only 7 years old.

Martha said...

Ok: not enough coffee...whose marriage has been arranged?

Lindsey + Abi?
or
Andrew + Caitlin?

Just so you know...I'm cool with either couple, as long as I get invited to the wedding.

tz said...

martha you crack me up...and yes, i'd like an invite too to either one...

so i'm sorry if i in any way caused your aversion to the word day-care...as i had my own aversion to being called a day care provider!