Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh, the PRESSURE!

7 comments on the nipple piercing! You gals are so low brow - (Don't say it, your mind is SO in the gutter, WOW!)

Anyhow, I now feel pressure to say something entertaining! . . .
  • I stayed up 'til midnight putting my new desk in my office, I'll take a picture when it's presentable. (Got it from Freecycle.com - it's the greatest.)
  • Tonight was GS leader self appreciation night for Marcie, Sheryl and Myself. On the Border, lots of fun, well deserved.
  • Big Love In last night at Shaina's with the sisterwives, also lots of fun.

Maybe tomorrow I'll tell my cute abi in flippers story, but for now I must uneventfully, not even blog worthy, go to bed.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Low brow? Us, no way!
Glad you had fun with the GS appreciation event. Ya'll deserved a night of R an R.