Monday, October 22, 2007

46 = )


46 more school days until winter track off!
You're impressed, I know. (I'll spare you the "how many shopping days until Christmas, because THAT's scary.)

Tomorrow will be quite a day. Back to school/work after 3 weeks off - Abi has I think delibertaly lost her glasses and I have torn the house apart looking for them - nothing. Garden gnomes? They must have a stash - MC's remote control is probably there too.
Then there's Regis that night. The Philosophy of Education. At least the class has a name I can remember.

I'm sewing patches onto girl scout uniforms. Organizing my photo's thanks to Picasa. I think I've finally got a system that works for me. I managed to get through the 11 years of crap crammed into every nook and cranny in the 2 upstairs bathrooms. A good break. Despite dreading the thought of waking up early tomorrow, I think I'm up for it. Good night.

4 comments:

Sitting In Silence said...

Happy back to school run !!

tz said...

man i can't wait til winter track off!
and school hasn't even started back yet, how pathetic am i?

Martha said...

The Things went marching off with hardly a peep although I could tell the younger one was not thrilled about it...
And yippee...the next break is another long one!
Imagine the possibilities?????????

Dodi said...

How many days until the pool opens again? My tan has faded, and my kids are begging me to take them swimming at the rec center.

My answer? I'll take you swimming at the rec center on that rare weekend day that you are NOT contagious with something.

That should get me through this winter.