Friday, October 05, 2007

The Circus - First time since I was 10

Tonight we girl scout type girls went to the Circus. I haven't been since I was a kid, and the girls have never been. It's pretty much exactly the same, (in a good way) - maybe alittle more pc with the animals, but let's face it, they're still doing tricks for their dinner, spending alot of time in a tiny little cage or in front of a screaming audience. Whoo! Didn't mean to go negative there. I'll stop before connecting to whales in captivity being kept basically in an echo chamber that is torturous to them. Oops. Too late. Well, Ringling Bros has alot of my $ and that's all that counts. Paid a ridiculously high price for some cute little animal souvenier cup sno cones, There were ponies, and doggies, and elephants, and Caitlin thought Bello the Clown was hilarious, and and I need to go to bed! Why you ask? So I can wake up and get to another Girl Scout activity by 8:30 am -

before

during

and after

6 comments:

Martha said...

Those pictures are too funny!! And thanks for not going into the circus is creepy line of thinking: and just sticking with the wallet drain and the PETA worries.

tz said...

oh my gosh the last picture was perfect!

Aimee said...

That is so perfect!! We should have taken pictures of my son asleep on the train. Maybe not, people would think that I had left him on the train.

Sitting In Silence said...

LOL..... Oh those pictures are great.
I had to laugh at the last one with that big box of pop corn and the girls all decked out and asleep in the back.....

Perfect !! Just perfect !!

Dodi said...

GREAT picture post!! One of my favorite - the last one is priceless.

tz said...

what? you're not blogging on your weekend getaway with hubby....klddos and dog are fine btw..