Friday, October 26, 2007

Cockadoodledoo!

Abi talks in her sleep. Well, correction. Abi barks, neighs and cockadoodledoos in her sleep. I asked her this morning because the hub and I had a bet; whether she had said "scoobydoobydoo" or "cockadoodledoo"- I won. She remembered her dream to. She said she was all the animals at a farm.

She also said (not in her sleep, just the car) "Boys have a nut. Girls have a china". She screeched at me that she can say it anyway she wants when I tried to correct her. She's alittle over the speech/ language stuff right now.

Oh, and the poor thing will be talking like a "sleeslack" real soon with braces - too! I try not to laugh. . . I must have a picture of her little pouty face somewhere - it just kills me.
(Oh she's pinchable.)

Caitlin's Pony team photos came in; They have 2 more games this season. Go ponies! The one I took standing beside the photographer is actually better. What's with the fence directly behind her head? Where's mine . . .
SEE- (this is such a misuse of my study time!) Somebody stop me. Too slow, gotta go.

4 comments:

Martha said...

Well, it makes the idea of "visiting China" a little less appealing to me, if you know what I mean!

I mean...I like to have "china" visited, but I have no desire to make a trip there myself, thank you very much
snort snort..

Sitting In Silence said...

China....Now there's one to add to my list....Ha Ha...

Great photo's...I really have to work out how to put two in one blog post !!
D x

tz said...

jake called it a china for the longest time...very funny!

and abi is so very pinchable!

Aimee said...

Very cute! Is that anything like - "I sure hope her eggs are good." - coming from my son when he was 5?