Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dodi, You Are Marvolous!

I love love love the pictures Dodi took of the girls!
They look wonderful, and I'm happily mulling over them deciding which ones to use for what, because they are all so good it's hard to choose. (One of my favorite problems to have.)

This has been a really great 4 day weekend. Maybe because it sort of snuck up on me and I wasn't living for it before it even got here. I've been doing my hour at a time flitting from one thing to the next, making little dents in all the things I have going on. Hehe - just like the modification I'm making for an ADHD kid in class come to think of it. . . . Well, we are all alittle "special" right?

Thanksgiving was great. I was proud of my Mother, who was assertive without getting nasty at Thanksgiving dinner. It was great to see everyone. I've got near-christmas plans to see my cousins that I'm also feeling good about. The Family game night with Brother and family and Mom and Dad is still a go. I'm going to work on Christmas cards, study, clean, do laundry and as usual, orgainizing the basement. (I can except non-closure!;) Drives my husband batty.)

2 comments:

tz said...

oooh, dodi did do good!

Sitting In Silence said...

Beautiful Photo's, will you use them at Xmas time ?

Dodi....You did well...

D x