Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank You's


I am Thankful for:

my two beautiful girls who have changed my life into a playdough fun factory. I love you and you are my whole world.


I am Thankful for:

My Parents. They are always there for me when I need them. You are 2 of the finest people in the world. Thank you for all the things you taught me (by example) about being a good person.















I am Thankful for:

My husband. He's handsome, he's handy, and I'm lucky to have him. Thank you for being a great dad to our kids, and a wonderful, patient, loving husband to me.

I am Thankful for:

All of my wonderful gal-pals, sister-wives, coven-mates, cwafy-talkers and co-leaders. Whatever you call them, they make my life bearable when things get tough, and more fun when shared over coffee, via phone, blog, or in person. You make me feel understood and connected.

Thanks! (I am a Waspina - I new it.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tz said...

are your eyes welling with tears? nice post...

i love you too
ok, what can i say, the latina part of waspina just takes over sometimes...

Martha said...

Wow...spend a few weeks and grad school, and look at the fluff pieces she's cranking out?

I'm just trying to wake up the WASP side to your lovely post!

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh dear where are the tissues?, everybody is doing these kind of blogs....I think I need to come up with one myself....

What a beautiful family.

Your lucky to have each other....

D xoxox