Tuesday, November 06, 2007

THE TOOTH FAIRY CAME!!

Not only did the tooth fairy finally come, but she had green glitter, and left a hugs0 and kissesx thank you note AND GOLD COINS! Abi's favorite! Then the tooth fairy finished her power point ahead of schedule and breezed through her presentation tonight. All in all, I'd say the tooth fairy is having a great day.

Do I have a picture to show what a great day? hmm. How about a link to the Troop 349 blog, that has the GS 5k walk slide show I just updated? THAT would be the icing on the Tooth Fairies "I got my to do list- done" cake!

5 comments:

tz said...

oooh, i can live vicariously through you...what's it like to cross things off your list?

Martha said...

Um, me thinks that maybe the tooth fairy has been stealing kids ritalin when she makes her assorted neighborhood rounds? She's got way too much energy, enthusiasm, and organization for anyone I'd know! If she got caught up on scrapbooking too, I'd know for sure: she was a drug swiping!

Dodi said...

Wahoo Tooth Fairy!! Maybe she could swing by my house, since the housekeeping fairy has not been showing up... and the tooth fairy seems like she has lots of extra energy.

Anonymous said...

Oh the joy of finishing a "to do" list. I wish I could remember what that joy actually feels like.

Colleen O said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I'll try to stay humble.