Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yadda Yadda Yadda blah blah blah

So, tomorrow is Friday, Next week is only 2 days long (thanksgiving break), I have a week off from Regis and I feel like dancing. Life is good! I'd take a picture of myself grinning if I had my camera, but I've cleverly taken it to the shop and they are replacing it for me.

Here's some Gillis stuff (maiden name) for a change.

November Haiku

By Audrey Nicole Hansen

November 12, 2007

Swirling, twirling, loud

Trees swerving and bending low

Windstorm at my house

Curious and fun

Fuzzy playful full of love

Dogs are a great pet.

Purring and lazy

Curled upon the couch so warm
My cats take a nap.


Audrey is my 2nd cousin(?) My cousins daughter- from Bellingham WA


Cousin Les has top billing, right next to Susan Branch on this website! How cool is she!
New Newton stuff

And just for fun - Cousin Kate sends this; good for building your word power and feeding the world. I was flying high with "vocabulary score" of 41 (whatever that meant) and then I plummeted down to 34 and quit in disgust! Maybe it was really a personality test - I have no staying power, and don't know how to quit when I'm ahead.

Free rice


Night night, happy Friday.

No comments: