Saturday, November 17, 2007

I miss my camera

I do. I so miss my camera.

It is a lovely Saturday morning. My early rising family has me up at 6a.m., and I've snuck off to be my grumpy-not a morning person-self away from the giddy squealing. (Well, the girls really. Not so much Kevin=) Is Christmas in the air alittle early this year ?)

I just had a look at my Gillis Family blog - and surprise surprise Cousin Les has updated it with a Halloween/grand baby picture! (The Gillis'es have proven to be non blogging folk so far, making this a major break through!) She didn't however link it to anyone, which I'm about to do for her to get this snowball rolling. Grandbaby Nolan is Charlie Brown, dogs are Lucy and Linus

I'm feeling a over the top, bristling need to clean something. But where to start. . . I think I'll have to go with my non-linear hour at a time method. Satisfies my urge to clean, but in a squirrelly chaotic pattern that helps me maintain my healthy chi. (I gotta have my chaos!)

Coffee. This calls for 2 cups I think! A rare treat. Have a fabulous weekend fellow bloggers.

7 comments:

Martha said...

The Link to the family blog is where? So that our adopted Aussie can check it out! And this curious Coloradan, ok?

Continue on with your cleaning...and feel free to proceed through the park and down the house to my place. It could use a good cleaning.

And, yep, I should hope KD is only giggly when dressed in drag! Or, when you are tickling his funny bone.

Martha said...

That should say down the hill to my place. I was in a rush to get your over here to clean...or ignore the mess and we can play with my new christmas stamps. Forget the cleaning

Colleen O said...

Ask and you shall receive Miss M! She's the same cousin with the Newton sheep cartoon from the post before, since, your so curious and might actually check it out!

tz said...

oh wait...cleaning services...I'll give you three cups of coffee with yummy creamer made out of plastic or something synthetic if you clean anything at my house!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

tz said...

did you just get spammed or do you know the Brazilian? that just commented? and if so what is she/he saying....all i got is that he/she googled you...and that he/she likes your blog...

Sitting In Silence said...

The adpoted Aussie has found the new blog...I am pretty excited.....I love reading new blogs but was turned off.. buy that Homer stalker...that lerked about on my blog for a while....

Dont worry Colleen, I am sure he could not speak Spanish....looks like your safe !!! LOL...

D x