Friday, November 09, 2007

Superstar!

You know, in defense of my daughter. . . . hahahaha. All almost all 8 -12 year old girl kind of make me giggle and think of Mary Katherine Gallagher, "SuperStar!"

The movie was on t.v. the other day, and I laughed my hinny off, not particularly at the stupid movie, but the painfully dead on borderline personality traits, making out with a tree trunk, ridiculousness of MKG , and therefore; all pre-pub. little nut jobs out there!

I remember as a kid being unable to watch Jan Brady as she made a fool out of herself when the dentist asked her to baby sit, and she had a crush on him and thought he'd asked her out on a date. Oh, it still makes me cringe! JB made me cringe, MKG makes me laugh. Maybe that could be my next years halloween costume.

3 comments:

tz said...

now that would be a funny costume! and you have to make out w/ a tree and let us take pics of you and blog them!

oh my gosh, i so remember that BB episode...poor Jan...

por poor Jan...me...Jan...ok really there is a bit of Jan in all of us.

Sitting In Silence said...

Oh that's funny making out with a tree....LOL...

Aimee said...

That's just like you, to want to be the "uncool" chick!!!